Saturday 24 October 2015

Haii

Hai and Assalamualaikum for muslims reader.

I always sucks at introduction tho, so long story short, my name is Siti mariyam Abdul Razak. Panggil la ape pun, jgn yg merepek sudah. Sebona eh' this is not my first post and I had this blog for like one and half years ago? maybe tapi disebabkan lack of interest, plus takade ape yg menarik so far nak dituliskan kat sini.. so I stop dan resultnye, blog ni dibiarkan berhabuk tak terusik. Tapii... tapikan, hari ni tetibe pulak terfikir pasal blog ni.. niat asal nak padam je tapi tetibe intention nak menulis tu datang balik. HUHU, so here I am.

I was thinking actually, for these past few years... tak adelah past few years sngt, tp bolehla.. there's a lot of things happen in my life and I think I might have a reason to write again. For example. One- I have further my studies.. kat mana tu, I'll discuss further in my next post. and then, second - I've gain quite strong interest in something and I've seriously had been considering to turn this interest of mine to full time job, someday.. If Allah wills. Third- I think that since I'm twentty - two yes, sudah tua , I've been quite matured since the last time. Aku rasalah. I've been thinking to write about stuffs that actually can benefits other instead of just pointless rambling.

Hadoii yai, bile aku bace balik post aku yg lame2 tu, rase macam 'eww, aku ke yg tulis ni'. Haha, things like basic teenagers did. Ewahh, aku tak la matured sngt sekarang but I can say, berbanding dulu.. now, I'm better. Ish.. maksud aku, aku tak la nak merepek meraban macam dolu-dolu. We all have go through that phase where we do reckless things, pretending to be like someone that we are not and what so ever.. aku rase, aku dah lepas phase tu.. tapi kalau korang rase tak, feel free to tell me. :)

Okay lah.. sampai sini je lah. I have much to tell, tapi sekarang bukan masa nya. Till' then. :))

No comments:

Post a Comment